FUB Twilio SMS Integration Overview
1) Here is an example web form for creating text templates and related tags: https://datahelp.wufoo.com/forms/zs6u86j1wutms6/
Note: When creating text templates you can use merge fields by including this exact text in the template:
2) Here is an example report that gets populated by the webform. The entry in the below screenshot was created when the web form in the above screenshot was submitted. The info in the red box is what makes up the tag that gets generated in Follow Up Boss:
3) Here is the tag that was created when the above web form was submitted. The tag always contains 4 words:
The Team ID
The Tag Name
The Team Password
4) When a text is sent, a note with the text content will be added to the lead record. Here is an example of the text that was sent when the above tag was applied:
5) When a contact responds to a text, their response will be added to the lead record as a note, and a text will be sent to the phone number associated with the assigned agent for that contact. Here is an example of the note that gets applied when a contact replies to a text:
6) You can send texts from your SMSIntegration phone number by creating a note in the contact record that starts with: 'sendText: '
Everything that comes after 'sendText: ' gets sent out as a text. Here is an example of a not that would send a text out:
7) Here is an example of the note that would be applied to show the text that was sent when the above note was created:
Texts will be sent to the top 'mobile' labeled number that isn't marked as invalid. If there isn't a 'mobile' number, a text will be sent to the top number
If a tag is applied between 9 PM and 9 AM local time, the text will be delated until 9:47 AM PST.
If a contact calls the Twilio number, the call will be forwarded to the Follow Up Boss Company phone number, which will route the call to the assigned agent for that contact.